Cloud Computing, Infrastructure
An optimal blend of hybrid cloud solutions offer in-country solutions across multiple cloud platforms.
Gijima’s Data Centres provide end-to-end services which along with its multi-pronged approach enables the digital transformation of its clients business.
Gijima Data Centre operations is managed and administrated from our Centre of Excellence, which offers end to end services on data centre infrastructure hosted in our facilities or on client premises. We are fully compliant with ITIL best practice principles in providing Design, Build and Run capabilities.
Our Primary Support Areas:
- Hardware Support (Server, Storage, etc.)
- Server Operating Systems
- DBMS – Data Base Management Systems
- Technical DBA Support
- Application DBA Support
- Technical infrastructure applications (AD, Exchange)
- Storage (SAN, NAS etc.)
- Security (Server O/S, DBMS)
Each of these functional areas has appropriately qualified and certified Engineers covering all aspects of Data Centre operations and maintenance services.
ICT Managed Solutions
Gijima has a multi-pronged approach to enabling and transforming business through effective ICT Outsourcing and Managed Services:
- Infrastructure and Cloud Services – Full Lifecycle management and provision of all ICT infrastructure.
- Enabling Business – Enabling People and Business through the provision of secure and connected collaboration solutions.
- Digital Transformation – Assisting business to innovate and be competitive through digital automation and optimisation.
These services are offered across the domains of ICT Service Management, Managed Workplace, Unified Communication, Network Services, Hybrid Compute Platforms, and Applications.
Multi-Cloud Platform Solutions
Gijima is uniquely positioned to offer Customers the optimal blend of hybrid cloud solutions which offer in-country solutions across multiple cloud platforms:
- On-Premise Data Centre and Private Cloud Solutions
- Gijima’s Private Cloud
- Cloud Hyperscalers
- SITA Private Cloud for Public Sector Departments
Gijima’s Cloud Computing Services provide information technology (IT) as a service over the Internet or dedicated network, with delivery on demand, and payment based on usage.
The hybrid-cloud platform offers a range of services, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Storage and Archiving as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service and more